"Achievement of Excellence not for once, but for all times..."
The Technological Institute of Textile & Sciences is a name synonymous with high quality technical education and practical expertise, a name epitomizing strength of character and dignity, a name that has served the industry for more than half a century and continues to do so.... A name that has a grand history attached to it.
The great visionary Padma Vibhushan Dr. G D Birla established the institute in the year 1943 under the auspices of the Birla Education Trust. With a modest beginning the institute has grown into a premier technical institute of the country drawing to its portal students from all over India and abroad.
TITS also promotes international understanding and goodwill in a modest way by providing training facilities to students from other countries. In the past the institute has organized special condensed courses for students from Kenya, Mauritius and Iran and many foreign students have also completed regular B. Tech. Degree programs from the Institute..
The Technological Institute of Textiles & Sciences, Bhiwani was established in the year 1943. Its administration vests in a Managing Committee called 'TITS College Managing Committee' which is constituted according to the constitution prescribed by the All India Council for Technical Education.
The Institute has attached to it a Textile Factory for training the students under actual mill working conditions. Students after undergoing such practical and theoretical training, are fully equipped to handle confidently and independently the responsibilities entrusted to them by the industry. As such , they are readily accepted y the industry.